Lymph Drainage Services
ANGION provides Mailloux Method Lymph Drainage therapy and is dedicated to the functional application of MMLD. We specialize in scar tissue recovery, mobility limitations, and immune optimization.
CLINICAL and COSMETIC applications:
- Improved immune function
- Improved structural integrity
- Improved range of motion & mobility
- Improved circulation & vascular tone
- Improved surgical outcome & recovery
- Improved lung & chest capacity
- Improved digestion & elimination
- Improved neuromuscular function
- Improved COVID immune recovery
MMLD is a full body technique performed primarily over clothing and without generating friction; wear comfortable exercise-type clothing to each session. The recommended MMLD care program begins with a total of (3) drainage sessions to be completed within (2-3) months for best results.
- #1 unburdens the lymphatic system
- #2 integrates deeper tissue hydration
- #3 establishes immune & tissue integrity
The necessity for weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual follow-up lymphatic care is determined by the specific health history and needs of each individual.
Lymph drainage begins while on the treatment table and results take affect immediately. One can anticipate potential increased urination and elimination for up to 72 hours after a session. Drainage rocks the boat on a cellular level! Be prepared to rest for up to 12 hours following each MMLD session; allowing oneself ample rest maximizes tissue reorganization.
“Stimulating the lymphatic system is not alternative or complimentary medicine, but rather medicine.”
Rebecca Mailloux, Clinical Director
ANGION | MMLD Founder