We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time M2M decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the User or Users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner. M2M will not use any personally identifiable information without the owner’s prior consent. In the event that a User does not respond to our request to use the information, M2M will consider that request to have been denied.
This Policy applies to M2M, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of www.AngionMMLD.com and/or www.M2Mailloux.com are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
M2M collects the following data:
- The personal identification data that you choose to input into our submission page; and
- Non-identifiable information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies and server logs.
M2M does not utilize cookies other than those necessary to provide technical function to our website. The Company does not collect additional information by way of cookies, third-party tracking technology, or server logs.
Please know that it is always your choice whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in; and
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies (functionality and advertising), however, our website only uses:
Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION AND FOR HOW LONG
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
The data we collect from you will be securely stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
M2M does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties. M2M does not collect information for marketing purposes.
M2M may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other related services that may be available to you from www.AngionMMLD.com and/or www.M2Mailloux.com
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
M2M may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of M2M.
M2M greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in M2M products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
M2M’s website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
UNSUBSCRIBE OR OPT-OUT
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to ANGION@M2Mailloux.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. M2M will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
The California Consumer Privacy Act is a California law passed originally on June 28, 2018 to ensure California residents certain privacy rights and consumer protections. The law became effective on January 1, 2020. The law has been amended several times since its passage. In its current state, the law applies to any business that satisfies at least one of the following:
- Annual revenues in excess of $25 million;
- Buys receives, or sells the personal information of 50,000 or more consumers or households; or
- Earns more than half of its annual revenue from selling consumer personal information.
NOTICE TO EUROPEAN UNION USERS
M2M’s operations are located primarily in the United States but does perform some services inside the European Union (EU) and is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the EU and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
M2M takes every effort to comply with EU residents’ rights as Data Subjects. These rights may include the following:
- The right to be informed: The GDPR gives EU residents the right to be informed of how websites intend to use personal data which we do through the terms of this Policy.
- The right of access: The GDPR gives EU residents the right to request access to the data websites maintain about Users and we will make every effort to respond to those requests within one month. You can do this by sending an email to ANGION@M2Mailloux.com
- The right to rectification: The GDPR gives EU residents the right to request that erroneous data be corrected. We will make every effort to accommodate EU Users where such Users may correct the information by logging into their account with us, or by sending us an email with the request.
- The right to erasure: The GDPR gives EU residents the right to request that data be deleted. We will make every effort to comply unless we have a compelling reason not to, in which case Users will be informed of the same. Users can make this request by sending an email to ANGION@M2Mailloux.com
- The right to restrict processing: The GDPR gives EU residents the right to change their communication preferences or opt out of certain communications. Users can do this by sending an email to ANGION@M2Mailloux.com
- The right of data portability: The GDPR gives EU residents the right to obtain and use the data they hold for the User’s own purposes without explanation. If a User wishes to request a copy of their information, they can contact us at ANGION@M2Mailloux.com
- The right to object: The GDPR gives EU residents the right to file a formal objection with us regarding our use of the User’s information regarding third parties, or its processing where our legal basis is our legitimate interest in it. To do this, Users may send an email to ANGION@M2Mailloux.com
In addition to the rights above, please rest assured that we will always aim to encrypt and anonymize a User’s personal information whenever possible. We also have protocols in place in the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach, and we will contact our Users if their personal information is ever at risk. For more details regarding our HIPAA privacy protections see the section below.
M2M takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the User’s personal information under our control.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Mailing Address: PO Box 12153, San Luis Obispo, CA 93406
The data controller responsible for your personal information for the purposes of GDPR compliance is stated above.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS